Friday, April 2, 2010

The Happy Stage

  
   
#92
04.02.10
   
Photo
   
How I adore the happiness and innocence of my boy experiencing early-kindergarten.  
 
I don't really remember being 4 or 5 years old in Baltimore very well.  Now as I see the world through the 4-5 year old eyes of my heart-shaped box Q I'm getting flashback-feelings of what I likely experienced Once Upon a Time, A Long, Long Time Ago. 
 
Perhaps one day he'll not have remembered being 5 very well either, and then relive the joy through the eyes of his own daughter.
  
And that thought, too, makes me very happy.
  
    
  
  
    
Music
   
I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star - The Boy Least Likely To
 
This is one of my favorite songs from the Twee genre.  
 
The lyrics really have nothing to do with the bouncy music, and I chose the song for the bouncy music (i.e. please disregard the lyrics entirely).
    
CCE
 

1 comment:

  1. Brings back such happy memories when I went to Charlie's classroom! He lit up as we entered the room and he saw his teachers and friends! What a special Grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


View My Stats